Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I haven't posted since when?

Wow, it's been awhile! I have had stuff going on since then I could have posted about, but just didn't. Dang, I don't even remember what my last post was about. :/

Well, let's see, what has been going on? Not too much lately, but I am happy to say that my DZ Coral and Eudora are about halfway paid off now. I made the payment on Monday, I think, after getting the payment for 2 commissioned dresses for AG dolls through AG Playthings. Though the purchase was made via my Etsy. I've been in bed all week, so I haven't started on any of the pattern drafting yet. I am hoping to see a different week starting next Monday where I can go back to doing things I want and need to do.

I am very excited to work on the dresses. They are from the Marie-Grace paperdolls, a red floral dress for MG and Cecile's Work Dress. I need to get back to my buyer and let her know something. My plan is to draw out s design to show her to make sure I am understanding the design changes she wants to make them more historically accurate. (She is awesome to work with - she really knows this era of clothing, so I am truly enjoying working with her.) I just haven't felt like doing that either. :(

It's so annoying to have Blythe dresses all finished up and waiting to have pictures taken for my store, but it just isn't happening. I came up with a new pattern last week, and made 2 for my shop. I have 1 more in that style cut out, and one partially sewn. I also have 2 bubble dresses finished sans snaps and plans for more.

I WANT TO FEEL BETTER NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment