Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Enfield Horror approaches....

Though I don't think he is actually mailed out yet. I just paid him off today on layaway with Mint on Card, but I should be getting my shipping notification in the next day or so. I am so excited. I've been dying to get this doll from the instant I saw his photo on BJDcollectasy. He is just perfect. I love that type of monster (Uglydolls anyone?) so owning a resin one is really exciting for me. I had been waiting for him to go off of preorder at MoC to in stock. He finally did probably at the end of August, maybe the first part of September. I for some reason didn't immediately jump on him. Mainly because I had a layaway already with my Mr. Snowman (who came home recently. Will do a blog on just him later.) and then I sort of forgot he was in stock.

After paying on my Snowman and my DollLeaves Royal, I figured I would definitely get him next. I just needed to get in my payment for the commissioned boy dress, and I was good to go! I got on MoC to make sure he was still in stock to to see make sure I wasn't working myself up into sheer disappointment, Sure enough, he was in stock, but only one left without the face up! I quickly put him on layaway and waited on pins and needles for a couple of days until they processed my order and took the money out of my account.

I can't wait to get him home. He wears 26mm eyes if the company info is correct. (Sometimes it isn't.) If so, finding him eyes will be interesting. I'm not even going to bother looking much right now. (I already know Ersa Flora doesn't make that large of eyes, so that's not an option.) I'll wait to see how he develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment