Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Day 1 Critter Challenge

 So I was recently challenged to a Critter a Day sewing challenge. This means that I must complete 1 piece of clothing a day for MY Critters. It doesn't have to a complete outfit. But it must be one piece and it must be photographed and posted about to complete the challenge. I have no idea if I can do this but it would be good for my self esteem to actually be able to complete something like this. And it would be wonderful to make items for my own Critters instead of spending 100% of my sewing time on projects for others. I've been struggling with completing anything at all lately. And maybe taking a little bit of time for mine but refill my creative tank that has been near empty for the last half of the Year that Must Not Be Named. Any ways, here's to hoping!



First piece completed is this Newsboy hat for my Caramel dog. His name is Heart Valentine. This is technically my first run of the hat pattern so I might do some tweaking on the next one though I am actually happy with it. 

The rest of his outfit will be a white shirt with a red bow tie and red pants with chocolate brown suspenders. Going with the whole Valentine's theme here! :D Tomorrow I will make the shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment