Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yesterday was pretty much like Christmas

Thanksgiving was very nice. I didn't end up making that pumpkin pie as I intended. After everything else was made, I pretty much decided it didn't sound good enough for the effort. The day was a wee bit of a cooking disaster. The worst of my blunders - aside from mistaking the melted butter with garlic for the melted butter intended for my crust (I was able to salvage part of the crushed cookies I put into it, and just threw out the rest) -  I ended up burning one of the pie crusts so badly I had to throw it away. I've never done that before. :/ So I made a graham cracker crust to replace it. The other chocolate crust in the oven hadn't burned much, I just cut off the burnt part and all was well. Except for the fact that is was ROCK hard.

That night I was lucky enough to grab from Junkyspot a Bobobie Tony marked down to $122 during their Black Thursday sale. Yay! I had bee wanting to get another MSD, and what a deal! I had to think it over initially, as I wasn't sure if I wanted that sculpt in that color. I had previously had a LT Ming, so I knew I like the color, but my last Tony was in WS. Which is what I was hoping to re-get. But it would have been stupid to pass him up. And, he came yesterday.

As soon as I opened him, I knew he was definitely the right choice. I love the sculpt even more in the light tan. Along with him, I also got 2 Living Dead Dolls I got for an amazing deal of $20 each. Jinx and Hush. They are sealed in coffin, and waiting to be freed. I did take their shrink wrap off last night. I also got an amazingly wonderful swap. (And - almost the most wonderful of all, I finished the Military coat commission. Done. Finally.)  So, yesterday was really like Christmas!

I'll add pictures as soon as I get my camera uploaded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment