Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Clearance Christmas goodies for my dolls! Yay!

I did not want to do the "After Christmas" blog. Christmas was a wash, and my whole thing like "moving on." I did want to do a post as a final Fare Thee Well and Good Riddance to 2016 post. I am so glad this year is almost over, words do not express. So I won't bother trying to, and will get on with my post.

I took an unexpected trip to the Dollar store this morning and ended up hauling back some clearance Christmas items, which I really did not expect to do. Halloween was a feast for me, but Christmas I am usually "eh" with, so I really wasn't looking to get anything. But then I saw the 4 foot white tree and it was on. I don't have a tree for my dolls. I love having a tree for the AG's, and for some reason in my mind a 4 foot tree really wasn't too big for 18" dolls. (Though it kind of is. That's okay!) The only ornaments we immediately found were the very non traditional colors. I was not convinced I would actually enjoy them, so I went running to the other aisle that had Christmas stuff, and found some red and green ornaments. Thankfully I got talked back from the edge and bought the original ornaments I found. They are so perfect for my dolls and I really do not want to have any traditional Christmas any ways at this point, so I am not sure what I was thinking that moment when I picked p the red and green. I was so pleased with my purchase that I ended up going back in and grabbed the only other package of the same colors, a package of fake snow, and these 2 absolutely adorable tins to put my ornaments in. I might need another one - I got 2. We'll see. I tried not to over buy. For once. Here's what I got:





The little poinsettia thing I grabbed for a potential AG doll table center piece. My plan is to hit up Hobby Lobby next time I am in town and see what goodies I can find. I am actually thinking about getting clear lights for this tree, and its strange as I am normally team Multi colored lights. Hopefully I can find some with the white wires, but if not, I'll just get some next year. I would love to find some candy land themed ornaments left in the clearance items, but we'll see. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment