Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 is going to be an exciting year for AG!

I'm extremely excited with what AG is doing this year. I had not foreseen the return of Felicity. I really try not to frequent AG groups because, to be honest, all the constant negativity on them can really drain me. If people want to bicker and complain, that's fine for them, but for me I find it can really put a damper on my own enjoyment of the hobby. The down side of that is I often miss out on news and leaks! So, imagine my surprise when I - late to the party as usual - noticed they were unarchiving Felicity! I love this doll and her time period. I don't necessarily love AG's most recent (back before they archived her) additions to her collection, and do expect about the same for her re-release, but it doesn't really matter. I'm thrilled. I'm quite happy also that the dreadful neon green eyes are not coming back with her. I find the color charming on the older Felicity dolls. It's a feeling I finally developed after they archived her - kind of a nostalgic attachment, you could say. I will definitely be buying the new Felicity at one point this year. She's far too pretty to pass up, and its freaking FELICITY. :D

I'm also excited for Tenney. Relieved to find that the new hand shape doesn't look like the doll's version of the Possessed Hand. It looks strange, but not terrible. I LOVE the way she looks. Her hair is lovely, and the freckles are super cute. She will be joining my family hopefully in the near future!

Of course, the doll holding the most intrigue for me is Logan. That AG is finally making a boy doll is beyond awesome. I just hope that he looks right. Meaning, for me, a lot of times when doll companies make play doll boys, they just look so aesthetically different from the girls that it bugs me. I think I will love him. I can't imagine AG making a clunky hideous un-AG looking doll. It's not too far off before we will all finally be able to see him! The 7th (if that date ends up being the correct one) is quickly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment