Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Assessing my AG needs....

I have to run some errands today, but I wanted to get in a little dolly time before I leave the Crypt  and venture out amongst the living. I decided to get out my AG girls. Its been awhile since I had them all out together. Presently I am keeping them safely stored away in boxes for the most part. I have a couple out, who are holed up in the 3 bottom cubes of the MH cubicle shelf turned house. I like keeping Myrtle out, even if everyone else has to be put up. Myrtle is both my top favorite and my sewing buddy. I don't have to worry about her hair, since its short. Which is seriously convenient! Here's my list of my present AG dolly needs:

Myrtle (#21 with a bob hair cut.)
Outfit - check (I got her Kit's school dress when I was at the AG boutique in Nashville.
Shoes and socks - check
Undies - check

Ginger - Rebecca with Marisol wig
Outfit - check (2 actually, even if they are the same pattern...and both green. Just different shades.)
Shoes and socks - NEED She has socks she can borrow, but nothing perfect for her
Undies - Check. And 2 crinolines as well

Luna - Mattel Josefina
Outfit - NEED. I started working on one back in the Summer, but have not had a proper time to work on it
Shoes and socks - Socks Check. I got her AG sock set that she is admittedly sharing with her sisters. Shoes - She has Kirsten boots that work, but I would like to get her something more.
Undies - NEED. Also WIP.

Lunasadh - Lea with Saige wig
Oufit - Check.
Shoes and socks - NEED. I plan to get some sparkle silver flats. Its hard to find the right shoes for a medieval fantasy doll for some reason, lol.
Undies - NEED. See above reason.

Delphine - #53 with black Bova International wig
Outfit - Check! My goth girl has one outfit
Shoes and socks - Check. She has boots and is using the black Josi socks.
Undies - Check.

Claudia Higgins - Jess with Lea wig
Outfit - sort of check. She has a piece mealed outfit, but I want to make her a proper Mori ensemble.
Shoes and socks - sort of check. She has shoes I like, but aren't perfect enough to be her only pair.
Undies - NEED

Georgie - BF Rebecca
Outfit - Check! Her Meet.
Shoes and socks - Check! For now I'm content with the boots I have for her
Undies - Check!

Thistle - #61
Outfit - Check! She's my best off. Thanks to my stash of Halloween tees and the ghost dress I made her
Shoes and socks - Check for socks, sort of check for shoes. She has some that work, but I need to get her the Halloween sneakers.
Undies - Check.

Lucinda - Marie-Grace
Outfit - Check! She actually has 2 dresses. Lucky girl.
Shoes and socks - NEED. She has Kirsten boots, but I want her meet stuff. She's using Josi socks.
Undies - NEED. I did make her some pantaloons, Luna just won't give them back.

Henrietta - Grace with #61 eyes and Saige wig
Outfit - NEED. She has reindeer PJs at least.
Shoes and socks - NEED
Undies - NEED

Bebe (Bianca) Josefina with MG wig (missing the curlets)
Outfit - NEED. She is wearing something, but its not HER.
Shoes and socks - See above
Undies - NEED
Additional needs - Glasses. Right now she is flirting with an eye strain headache. Myrtle can relate from when she lost her glasses.

So, there's the list. At this moment in time sewing for me isn't going to happen until I get caught up with commission work after 6 weeks or so of being sick. This gives me time though to decide what I want to make for my clothesless girls. Planning is so much fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment