Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A bunch of different random things

I am almost finished with the Spiderman commission that has taken me so long it seems to finish. I am finishing up the ski mask, which might seem the simplest compared to painting all those spiderwebs, but not so much. Trying to get the eye holes cut correctly and straight is a little nerve wracking. I am so pleased with everything. I will get pictures to my buyer of the finished ensemble all together. I can't wait for her to see it.

I have decided that I am going to sell some of my AG patterns. I am starting out with a 40's dress that I have just named "Myrtle." That is one concern about selling patterns. I have to come up with names for them. And that is not something I am going to be very good at. By the time I run out of my own doll names, I am not sure what I'll do! Any ways, I took pictures of each step. There are 3 variations, one very simple and won't need a thorough picture explanation, but the other two needed that. I finished up my second variation today. I am debating about keeping the dress that I made to show the steps, but I am not overly crazy about the colors on Ginger. I took her outside this afternoon to get some pictures of it. They didn't turn out very well - the sun was reflecting off the camera so much, I pretty much just snapped blind. Lucky a couple turned out okay.




And on the Blythe front....SHE'S NOT HERE YET!! I finally messaged the seller 5 days after I bought her to see when they intended to mail her. I got a response saying she just got mailed that day, and they gave me the tracking. I hate it when sellers do that. They print the shipping label and then do not mail it the day they say. They didn't mail her until the next day. I am none too happy, but at least she is en route. I just don't plan on giving them high star ratings on time of shipping. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment