Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blythe tee shirt dress, and more Melancholia

Life lately has been trying. Absolutely and utterly trying. Nothing has been going how I wanted it to go, and in the chaos and disruption of June 2014 (please, gods of all things good and kind, make July be better!) a few good things have come about. I have managed to finish up some new things to add to the Blythe section in my Etsy shop. I made 2 more Melancholia dresses, one in purple and one in red. My camera continues to be a little temperamental in captioning red, but the pictures turned out better than I feared. Yesterday I came up with this cute little tee shirt dress. I made one for my doll (Lotus is getting really spoiled) and then cut out 3 more for my store. Here's a preview of the tee shirt dress:



It's super cute, and very versatile. I have more knit laying around to make more. I plan to do more varieties of this - different sleeves, maybe different cuts to the bottom of the skirt, and maybe even a two toned bodice. :D

Here's a link to my store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackCatsBootique

No comments:

Post a Comment