Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Poor Lotus....

This doll has some bad luck. First, the pale blue boots I ordered her were mislabeled by the seller, and arrived a much too large YoSD boot. I got a full refund, so no worries there. They really weren't the right color for Lotus any ways. I bought her some white Mary Jane's with blue polka dots that should be here in the next day or so, and are the right color for her. Then, her tights came today. I goofed up on the blue mesh, ordering the Middie size instead of the Blythe size. The other 2 tights - black and white stripe, and then blue and black stripe, I couldn't get on her legs. :( I contacted the seller about returning them, and she said that they put some slick leg covers on their dolls before putting on the tights. I am not certain as tight as these are on my doll to begin with there is even any room for another layer. Have to think about that.....

I got her all put back together last night. I gave her sleep eyes, as I love Blythes with their eyes closed. It's the awesomeness of those eye lids that pulled me back into the hobby any ways. Here she is all finished up:




No comments:

Post a Comment