Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Accomplished a lot this weekend

Today has been a pretty good day. I basically have 3 of my swaps finished up as of today. For 2 packages, I only need to buy one thing for each. For my third, I basically just need to put some finishing touches on things. Which leaves me with one more swap to make a few more things for. And since I joined the Santa Coconuts, I have part of my treats partially made. Tomorrow I will know how many I need to send out. Yeah, I think I really got into the swaps. This will probably be my only swap craze I will get involved with. I just really hope people enjoy what I have made for them.

Tomorrow is another Monday. I will get some commission work finished, some more swap work put in, and then I REALLY need to make some new stuff for my store. When will I stop playing catch up? I should have been getting new stuff made for the Christmas season long before now. Eventually, I suppose I will be ahead of the season instead of rushing to make it in time.

In a few minutes the Pats/Colts game starts. I will watch this one instead of half watching it while working on something. I was enjoying the Packers game until it was deemed "not competitive" and switched over to the oh so exciting Lions/Cards game, which thankfully the Lions lost. That ties them now in first place with the Packers. I must admit that a game of pure dominance by the Packers made the game uninteresting for non Packers fans, but I sure was enjoying watching Mark Sanchez be the good ol' Mark Sanchez of Jets games gone by. *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment