Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Swap time!

I think I might have a gotten a wee bit carried away with my Swap excitement. I have committed to 3 in total, but one includes sending stuff to 2 people. (Which I didn't realize was a possibility? Maybe I missed that in the sign up....) I know I have all month, but seriously, time literally FLIES when there is a deadline in site. I don't have my swap partner for one, but I have the other three. I'm pretty solidly booked with commissions right now as well, so I need to get a move on! I have a pretty good idea what I am going to be making for at least 3 of my people. Still need to figure out the fourth one. I have gotten started at least, so that's good. 

I'm hoping to have time as well to get some new stuff in my shop for the Christmas season. Christmas food, and some new AG dresses. Maybe a couple of Blythe items as well. I am making one outfit that will probably end up in my store for Pipos. I am working out a pattern for a commission, and while I love how the outfit is shaping up, it doesn't really fit the style of any of my dolls. Been quite awhile since I listed anything Pipos in my Etsy store. 

I do expect to be hectic this time of year, as it is always that way. I think it just started a little earlier this year? The water is boiling on the stove for the noodles. I am HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment