Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Anthro crew just grew!

Sometimes I think I am the luckiest person in the world. I like feeling that way. Sure beats the doldrums that can be too tempting to sink into.

After doing some sweet trading of BJDs and such that I wasn't really bonding with/enjoying, I totally lucked out and got some seriously awesome deals on some trades. :D For my unwanted loot, I got these Pipos dolls:

An old WS Heero
A new cherry pink Baha
A new caramel Baha
A caramel Ringo
And, my old WS cheese mouse back

I am beyond words. 5 more anthros!!! I just....am so happy. I love the anthros so much. Pipos especially. Though those Zuzus and DM Beans can so easily steal my heart.

So far, the pink guy's name is Punch. The caramel Baha might be Caramel Crunch. The Ringo or the white Baha I have no idea yet. My old white cheese mouse is going to be Ice Cream Cone. I like giving the mice cute food names. Though my first beige cheese mouse has the name Harold. I would love to change it, but he's been Harold for quite a few years now, so changing it isn't an option.

This puts my anthro collection up to 16 dolls! This makes me so happy. I had my collection up to 14 anthro dolls back before I had to sell most of them to help fund a move back a few years ago. I have even more now! :D Here's my total count:

5 Pipos PI - the above mentioned Heero, 3 Bahas (including my ancient WS Baha, Honeysuckle,) and Percival (Bao the Posteman)

3 Jr PI - Caramel Ringo, GS Ruth named Webster, GS Rooney named Jellybean

5 cheese mice - beige named Harold, Indigo named Blueberry, violet named Grape Jelly, peach named Confetti Cake, and white named Ice Cream Cone

1 Delf Romantic Wolffy named Vlady

2 DM Beans - pink Chopin named Roseus, and WS Davinci named Harvest Moon

I had decided a few weeks back that I wasn't going to keep any of my human (or human-ish) tinies. I have a Soom red skinned Trachy, who I traded for sometime last year, a WS 5star Jesse I named Lucian, and a 5 star Aiden who's body I used for the Luts Halloween Event Pumpkin head (which was not put up for sale.) Getting them out last night, I think I am going to go ahead and keep them. We'll see how that goes, but I am happy with the thought right now.

I will have some fun figuring out my new dolls' personalities, their stories, their clothing. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment