Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2018

I really have been neglecting this blog. It's hard to find anything that seems worth blogging about. Maybe its been the shades of sickness that has been aggressively hanging over my household since the 1st week of December. Between everyone there has been throwing up, and respiratory woes to boot. What a ride that month was. And January dawned while still dealing with the lingering symptoms.

Beyond all the above drama, things have been going on as they had been. We haven't been flea marketing much lately. The last time we went - maybe a month ago? - I was delighted to find a set of pots, pans, and a couple of mixing bowls the perfect size for Nora, my AG Ruthie. Not sure how old they are, but they have definitely seen some years. I'm excited at the thought of putting Nora's kitchen together for her as soon as I have the appropriate space. My plan is to get ME's fridge, hunt down for a great price the retired Kit stove, and see what else can be added to making it as functional of a dolly kitchen as I can manage. I haven't cleaned the dishes up yet, but when I do I will snap a pic and post it.

I have really been focusing on blogging on my AG blog. And then a couple of days ago, I decided to start a blog for my BJD stories. It has felt soooo good getting these out of my head and onto a blog. While my stories don't have the pics I would love to add, I am still enjoying myself a whole lot. Probably another reason this blog has been neglected. I have been spending my blogging time elsewhere. My dolls' worlds are so much more interesting than mine!

In other news, that really isn't news, is my Target does not yet have the 35th anniversary ponies out yet. :( We checked yesterday, and nada. There wasn't even a spot for them yet, so I didn't bother tracking an employee down to see if they were in the back. That will happen on Monday. :) I cannot wait to see them in person. From just from looking at pics online, Cotton Candy is my favorite of the set. This might change when I see them. Not that it matters - I will be getting all of them eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment