Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Rambling blog of much ado about nothing

Yes, I am blogging instead of doing what I need to be doing - the dishes, picking up the room or finish making the paper poppies I volunteered to help with, but I just got back from a very long string of errands and sitting on my ass feels nice. I'm freaking excited though - our MH order came in at Wal-Mart!!! I can't wait to open the playsets and the beautiful WtMH Lagoona. I grabbed Cleo's vanity set for a Best Offer of $19 off of eBay. It appears to be moving at a snail's pace. and being that tomorrow is Veteran's Day, it won't get here tomorrow after all. Dang! I can't wait for it to get here. It is such a neat set. I just love the MH playsets. :D 

At Hobby Lobby there was a little spattering of Halloween stuff left at 80% off. Yay! We grabbed a few things, which included this awesome mummy coffee cup. Which I will be using tomorrow morning. I'll get a picture of everything if I remember to and add to this blog later. They had these neat little metal buckets with lids on them for $0.40 which I passed on due to the scratches they seemed to all have. I'm wondering now if I should have gotten them any ways....I have no idea what I would have done with them, but I would have found something for them.

At Joann's I got some fabric for the AG 1950's Christmas dress I have in the works, and some more coat fabric. As well as the lavender cotton and lace for the Lolita dress I sold on Etsy. 

We also went by the movie rental place and got 3 movies for the weekend. I am vegging all weekend I swear. Beyond the important stuff such as meals and dishes - nothing. Nada. I am going to be lazy as all hell, so movies will be a nice distraction. 

Okay, that should wrap up this pointless post! I plan to do more MH doll blog reviews. I have the pics for several, just haven't done them yet. Now, off to the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment